1 head green cabbage
½ head red cabbage
4-6 carrots grated
1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
4 leaves lacinato kale or 2 leaves fresh collard greens
1 ½ cups vegenaise or mayonnaise
¼ to 1/2 cup olive oil
1 tbsp rice vinegar
2 tsp umeboshi vinegar (optional)
1 tbsp dry mustard
2 garlic cloves, grated or pressed
Sea salt to taste
Herbamare or other seasoned salt to taste
Freshly ground white pepper to taste
1. Grate or finely chop green and red cabbage.
2. Put cabbages, grated carrots and chopped parsley in a large bowl and toss to combine
3. Mix up dressing in a small bowl
4. Add dressing to vegetables and combine well.
5. Taste and adjust seasonings and wetness.
6. Chill and serve.